Monday 20 April 2009

WSOP Step 2

Using my free buy in form my Step 1 SNG result I sit down at a Step 2 tourney with 8 other players hoping for a first or second place and a Step 3 seat.

I get nice cards at first but AQ suited, KQ suited and AQ os all miss flop.

About 20 hands in my QQ runs into low flop and 99 - nice pot puts me to chip leader.

Later on my KK holds vs AQ off suit. Soon after a player who has been raising alot puts about a 4x raise in and I look down to see Jacks. I immeadiately raise him all in only to then see another player yet to act who I had missed. He calls with KK and shares the big pot with the original raiser hits a set of nines on the river. This leaves me with about 3 big blinds and all but out.

Pocket eights are then not good enough as and I end up in 5th place with 5c for my troubles!

My 10c for the WSOP has ended there!

Play Online Poker
Play Online Poker

No comments:

Post a Comment