Sunday 12 April 2009

First "Proper" Hand

After about 10 mins of usual blinds going and folding I got dealt this hand. This came two hands after bluffing and showing player 3.

Click play above to watch the hand unfold...
A set (pocket pair and one on the board) is very hard to spot, especially when you have hit top pair and top kicker. Also the check raise on the flop where I checked my first action then raised his bet is a strong play and one that a lot of people can't deal with. Combined with the bluff two hands earlier he probably thought I was at it again. One last thing to note is the blue and green coloured cards - Most sites have a 4 colour deck option. I use this to help avoide confusion between hearts and diamonds which can lead you in to thinking you have a flush when you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment