Wednesday 29 April 2009

Table Chat

Some love it some hate it but it is a part of online and live poker. Some players use it to annoy others to try and gain an edge. I have witnessed some great arguments beetween players and I have had my share too. It usually starts over someone thinking they have been beaten by bad play but some players start on someone with no reason other than to annoy them into making mistakes. My advice is to try not to let table chat bother you. I usually try to answer in a cool manner and avoid personal isults - usually the hands they have played can be ripped to shreds. Here are some of my favouirtes.

Annoying donkey who is now chat banned: Various your mother styles 'jokes'
ME: Does PokerStars know you are 12?

Loud mouth fish who has just cracked some poor guys Aces: Do you want 50 cent to call someone who cares?

ME: Wow -Do you know him personally? Do you know Dr Dre too?

Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment