Tuesday 14 April 2009

Session Number 3

My third sit down at Absolute poker starts well enough with some small pots and I find myself about 35c up. Then my pocket Jacks hit QQ against a short stack and I suddenly find myself about 45c down for the first time. It is important to remain focused here and not start playing wildly.

Gif Banners

A few rounds pass and I hold my own against the quick blinds as we are only 4 handed. A player sits with $1.59 in one of the empty seats. Watch out for odd buyins as it is often players sitting down with their last bit of money. They are usually playing anything and giving it away.

The session continues to go downhill when my raised KJ hits a king on the flop - after some betting and calling the other big stack flips AK and I am out kicked and another 75c down! Time to leave with my bankroll now at $102.71

No comments:

Post a Comment