Sunday 12 April 2009

The New Site

As part of this blog I have decided to join you as a new player at a site I have not played at before.
I have deposited $100 of my own money at Absolute Poker as MICROPLAYER

Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE

That gives me 25 full buyins of $4 at the 1/2c tables. I have chosen a 6 seater table with a 49% plr/flop percentage. This means that half the table sees every flop. There are two players with about $2.50 and two with about 80c.

First hand and I am strangley nervous considering I have played online so much! I get 56 of hearts and use that 56 high to bluff a 4c pot away from the other player at the flop.

20 hands or so later and a few big hands included quad aces with other players has left alot of empty seats. I find QQ on the button and raise it to nearly cover a very short stack. He raises for the rest of his stack and I call his KJ of diamonds. The queens hold and I leave the table 10c up.


Gif Banners

No comments:

Post a Comment