Friday 29 May 2009

UK and Ireland PokerStars FPP update

Entered my 7th tourney this month tonight...

Just managed to get to the final table winning a KJ vs Q6 suited allin battle that would have seen my be the FT bubble - I managed to hit trip jacks and took a very small stack forward...

Some good early hands and some big allin fights left us 4 handed with me again the smallest stack - The big stack bully pushed me once too many and his J10os ran into AJ to double me up.

77 vs AK and a set knock out the third place player leaving me heads up gainst the big stack bully from before.
We trade blinds for a while when this hands comes - I decide to chance his all in as he has been very aggressive - Alas my timing is poor (as usual) and he turns over an over pair- I need help and fast. The turn gives me lots of outs with straight and flush draws plus another 10 or Jack. The river hits a 10 and the chips come to me - The tourney is over and I have turned my third FT into a first place with a little help from the river :)




73 runners and nearly 4 hours later my prize is $25 and 20 points for the league which should hopefully see a top 50 finish now.



No comments:

Post a Comment