Friday 22 May 2009

markooo888 is a DONK

Every so often you meet a player who is just the epitome of bad! markooo888 is without a doubt one of the worst players I have ever seen - I can think maybe one other player who made as many bad, reckless plays as he does.

Earlier on markooo888 sucked out on me twice. Once with King rag suited to a ten times raise and a solid pot bet to beat QQ and again with just overcards on a flop and turn to river me.

Needless to say I was pissed off! I questioned his play - Nothing. He was either too embarrased or more likely doesn't speak English. He also used the hide from player search feature. Presumably to stop people he has sucked out tracking him down.

Luckily for me though he hung around and I also managed to find him on another few tables. It took a while but I got my money back plus a bit more for my troubles :)



free35



I wasn't the only guy he suckedout out on but my patience paid off - Those two hands were the result of an hour or so of play with him raising about 70% of the time and usually winning with rags.

If you happen to see him on PokerStars or PartyPoker - Say hi for me :) Be patient and he will pay you off.

No comments:

Post a Comment