Friday 26 June 2009

Number 7 And All Four!!

I've been experiencing a really bad run of late - I have lots some all ins where I have done everything right - money in well ahead and donks have caught miracle cards.

This run of bad fortune has lead me on to playing some other games like razz and draw to try and stop the rot. Things were going from bad to worse and my $4 buyin was down to about $2.25 - So I made my usual "shoot/change the dealer" comments. I then reloaded $200 and typed "let's see if he likes me now".

The very next hand saw me get 4 spades and a Royal Flush draw - I obviously went for it binning the one non spade. I hit the card I needed and my 7th Royal Flush was in my hand! I had finally got the full set of all four suits. It was also my first non Texas Hold'Em Royal...



Get a 100% deposit bonus and free entry into a $1000 freeroll at VC Poker

No comments:

Post a Comment